Calibrating Two Printers and Other Calibration Issues - for the software team

To be passed onto the software team.

1. If you try and calibrate to machines at the same time it’s all a bit weird. What seemed to happen is the second machine wouldn’t start until the first had finished. But it would be better to give a message about a calibration in progress.

2. If you repeat a calibration and no changes are required you get conflicting messages. One message - the main one in the centre - appears to say that the calibration has stopped early, whereas the message bottom right says the no calibration adjustments were required.

The “stopped early” message needs to reflect the “no changes required” message (if indeed that is what is happening).

Sorry, lost the screen (because of the two printers thing) before I could get a screen shot.

Thank so much for taking the time to submit this feedback. I’ll be sure to pass it along to our team to investigate further. I’m going to close this thread for now, should any additional questions or concerns arise please create a new thread or email us at support@glowforge.com.