Calibration not working

I have put in a request two times now for help I turn my machine on and it is not going into calibration mode because it’s not going into calibration mode there’s no way I can start a print and there’s no way I can hook it up to Wi-Fi because it’s offline because it’s not calibrated and somebody please tell me what I can do I have a glowforge pro I have cleaned it cleaned the lens I don’t know what else to do please help

I believe you have conflated (lid camera) calibration with setup mode. To get to setup mode (to connect your wifi) hold down the button until it turns teal and then follow the normal initial setup instructions.

3 Likes

I tried pushing the button to teal and I still could not connect

After the button went teal did you complete the setup process?

Everything depends on wifi, the wifi does not depend on power-up calibration. That is the first thing that happens when the machine boots up. If you don’t have a (reliable) wifi connection, nothing else will happen.

I just went through all the steps for setting up Wi-Fi pressing the button for teal lighting the camera up with the camera on the door and still nothing is happening do I need to get a separate modem for this machine with my Wi-Fi box is right next to the machine and still nothing is happening

I tried to complete the setup process by lining the camera on the door up with the head camera and it wouldn’t even make any sounds or move whatsoever I don’t know if I have to get a separate modem like somebody told me but my modem or my Wi-Fi box is right next to the machine and it’s still not connecting when I power it down and power it back on it just makes a humming noise it doesn’t do the clicks it doesn’t move the camera does not go through the calibration

Does your modem support 2.5ghz? That is what the GF uses. It can’t connect to 5ghz.

1 Like

Once the teal light is flashing, you need to go through setup again

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.