Camera cable

Hello I am looking for the cable for the camera I tried buying it through glowforge support without any luck . Maybe someone knows of a third party where I can purchase it at. Thanks

It’s not an off-the-shelf part you can buy other than thru GF, they are custom for this machine. Not that it’s special, just a custom length with the appropriate connectors attached.

1 Like

I found a 15 pin cable but it was to wide. Glowforge support ask for my address and phone number and said they would send a invoice but that was 5 or 6 days ago. Send a message today and they got back to me telling me they couldn’t find my account with the email I used so I resent them my account information. With the trouble with the black cable I wish they would add it to their shop along with the camera cable I would buy 2 or 3 just have on hand so I wouldn’t be down.
We’re just lucky everything this week is on the cnc router.

3 Likes

The company really needs to have all replacement components available in the store. It’s not like I’m saying anything they don’t already know.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that you hit this snag.

Looks like we have dispatched a cable to replace your original via email. I will now close this thread.

1 Like