Camera calibration /Alignment issues

So I’ve had my pro for almost a year and have never ran into any calibration or alignment issues until last night and I’m pulling my hair trying to figure it out, the Glowforge pattern when doing the whole alignment is jagged not straight like it had been previously and the alignment is way worse than before. I’ve cleaned the machine, lens and everything I could do even checked to make sure it was on the track yet nothing I’ve basically burned every piece of wood or acrylic I’ve had trying to figure out what the issue is. Anyone have this happen before? I’ll try to post pictures to show what I mean if I can figure it out :man_facepalming:t2:

The second picture is to show what the how it looks crooked the tray is seated correctly and everything.

The offset logo print is almost certainly a belt issue on the X-axis gantry (the one that moves).

Check belt tension and condition, there’s info in the support pages above on how to do that.

So that would be the one the printer head is on right? I’ll have to double check it. It moves flawlessly around without any issues but maybe during the cleaning process I knocked it out of the track.

With the machine off, you need to push the gantry all the way back and push on each end after. This will align the gantry to the back wall. I had mine jump once but not ever again, but drove me nuts trying to solve the problem till I did that.

1 Like

So from where it would normally sit, push it all the way back and make sure it is properly seated?

yup

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.