Camera Calibration Community Discussion Thread

Well I cleaned off all lenses including the two lenses you mentioned (Thanks). Cleaned the machine again, remasked the board, pinned it level (as far as I can tell), I turned off overhead lights, and did another calibration. It is very close in the middle but way off consistent with my previous pictures in corners. I must be missing something, otherwise I hope someone from support can look at my logs or revert me back to prior to Sunday when I did the calibration.

Just ran Calibration - worked like a charm!!! SOOO HAPPY

1 Like

Some fixes went in this morning that might help, if you want to give it another try?

1 Like

I just want to give the Glowforge support team a shout out. I tried out this calibration process today and for the first time ever, I have perfect alignment. Thank you for working so hard to get this calibration thing going. You guys are constantly improving our machines and I know you put up with a lot of frustrated people (me included!). Round of applause for the glowforge team. This is going to make today’s work a piece of cake!

4 Likes

Thanks Dan and Glowforge Team, I will try again this weekend.

my alignment was pretty bad prior to using this process. I ran the Alignment then performed the test happy to find it perfect after running the process!

3 Likes

Hi Dan, The fixes from 5d ago made a huge improvement. I only had time for a quick calibration using a board I have remasked several times… but everything is better than I have ever had. Perfectly spot on under the focus spot! Thanks to you and the team for all the work!!! Can’t wait to try a more thorough recalibration.

4 Likes