Camera Calibration, no printer found

I have a printer and I’ve been noticing that its start point for cuts are off and thought id recalibrate. However when I go here https://app.glowforge.com/maintenance/camera-recalibrator and hit “Continue” no printer shows up to be selected. I did a quick search and found other calibration issues, but not this one. Thoughts? I can print to it but not calibrate it.

Welcome to the forum.

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing that makes you think the start point is off for cuts? It could be you don’t need to calibrate the lid camera.

When trying to run the calibration, after you click “continue” do you see this page or not? You would probably only see your one Glowforge listed where I show two.

select

The reason for trying a recalibration was because if I tell the laser to start cutting, its start point is close to 1/8 off of the placement online. Tests were done of PG medium draft.

Yes I do get to that page, I just don’t see anything listed.

I’m so sorry for the trouble with this. I’ve made a change on our end that should resolve this for you. Could you please log out and back in, try again, and let me know if you’re able to see your printer as an option for the camera recalibrator?

All good thank you!

4 Likes

Excellent! I’m going to close this topic now, but if you run into any other trouble, please feel free to start a new one. We’re here to help!