Camera did not take a picture error message

I cleaned my machine a few days ago and hadn’t used it until last night. I received the error message that the camera didn’t take a picture. I reset my wifi, unplugged my white cable an plugged it back in. checked all the cable connections and have restarted things multiple time with no luck. I’ve emailed Glowforge and have only received an automated response asking me to do all the things I’ve already done.

image2

image5

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 10.10.56 PM

We got the same error message! We used it just the other day and it was fine and now all of a sudden it’s not working. We followed all their suggestions, but nothing helped. I hope it gets fixed, because I have orders to fill! Eek!

Hi @valeriesclosetdesign. I’m sorry to see that you’ve been running into some trouble with the lid camera system in your Glowforge. I saw you opened an email ticket as well. I just responded to that email, and to avoid any miscommunication or confusion, I’ll go ahead and close this thread.

@ardenttie please feel free to write us at support@glowforge.com and we can gladly troubleshoot your Glowforge as well.

Thank you both!