Camera Fuzzy not recognizing the Proofgrade material

Not a big deal but would be nice for the camera to work especially when I have other users using the Glowforge.

1 Like

Mine did this too, but it worked fine after I cleaned all the cameras.

My first one had the same issue which to me was no big deal i can always pick the PG Material. It was returned but i think for another reason and the second one has the same problem and i clean my lens every day after I’m done…

I will try and clean all the spots they tell you to clean again tomorrow.

I clean mine with the lens cleaner i use with my DSLR camera’s still fuzzy. If anyone has a better way let me know…

I bought a big bulk box of the same Zeiss wipes they sent in the starter kit… Pretty cheap.

2 Likes

That’s what I used but found that my camera lens cleaner and lens cleaning fluid better for the camera itself. Still use the wipes for the mirrors.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know about this, and I’m sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace or repair this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.