Camera not working & printer head bumping

Hoping someone can help me. I just got my laser last night all set up and connected to the internet. Since then, I have never been able to see via the camera (I have reset, made sure I was connected, wiped etc). My printer head also keeps bumping as if it doesn’t recognize the bed. It will knock in the front or far sides. I have been able to engrave a few things, but obviously not ideal when I can’t see the bed to properly align. It doesn’t bump while cutting, just while trying to home and centre.
Has anyone ever had this issue or know how to help?
Thanks!!

A screen shot of what your camera view looks like would be helpful. You’ve opened a support ticket by posting here, so they’ll be along soon. :slight_smile:

Turn the machine off. Clean the camera and the top of the printhead. Move the printhead directly under the lid camer. Turn the Glowforge back on. Does it still bump when homing?

I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble with your new Glowforge. I see you also emailed us about this and I’ve just followed up with the next steps there.

We’ll continue through email, so this post will be closed to prevent duplicate communication.