Camera resolution looks horrible

My camera resolution went from looking great Saturday to horrible Sunday morning. Now every design is off center and looks like a drunk person drawing. Machine was cleaned Friday afternoon, lenses were cleaned as well as mirror. Cables look like they are connected well, it seems like the camera is starting to go bad. Machine is under warranty until June. What can we do to fix it Support?

PS - I ran the camera calibration and it did fine. Any other design turns out terrible.

Hard to tell without a screenshot, but have you checked the wheels on the head carriage? Also check belt tension and make sure no debris is on the rails/belts.

Yeah unfortunately I’m at work and the screenshot is at home. I did send a picture to support though. But as I mentioned, everything is clean, wheels are fine, belt is fine, no debris. Seems like the camera went from HD resolution to VHS lol

Ah, if you’ve already contacted support via email, then posting in this section just opens a duplicate support ticket, as noted in the pinned post at the top of the category. Best not to do both, in the future, as it slows their process.

“Looks like a drunk drew it” doesn’t sound like a camera issue to me, though, it sounds mechanical.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.