Camera will not refresh

My Glowforge started uploading my files really slow tonight, I managed to do one engrave and one cut and then the camera stopped refreshing.
I tried opening and closing, turning the machine off and on after a couple of minutes, I finally reset the wifi after searching the community and google. The image refreshed and I was able to make one more cut, but now the image won’t refresh again, it didn’t even capture the last cut made.
I haven’t had any other issues, and was cutting and engraving fine all day today.
I did message support but was hoping someone had some insight here, all of the posts that seem like they might help have been closed by support with no info added to them.

1 Like

The same thing is happening with my glowforge. I turned it off and waited a bit. I turned it on and still didn’t load. It shows my last wooden board I was engraving. I restarted the internet and my laptop, still the same :confused:

1 Like

I tried cutting even though the picture was old and it cut fine but still never refreshed the picture. Have you had any luck today?

Having the same issue - most likely a software issue then?

That’s what I’m thinking but doubtful they will ever tell us that.

Mines cutting fine too - just can’t see anything. Guess I’ll be winging it all day. Just wish we got some sort of email alert if this is a software issue, which it seems like.

Right, yesterday it said no issues but on the 26th it said issues uploading and that that was resolved.

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue with the image on screen in the Glowforge App not updating. The trouble has now been resolved.

Please refresh your browser and the bed image should update. If you are still having trouble after receiving this message, please let me know.

On behalf of the whole team here at Glowforge, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,