Can NOT connect to WiFi (AGAIN)

That is not a “diagnostic mode”, it is an OS reset. The machine is Linux-based and that forces the machine to load the previous version of the OS. It is not recommended as there is a chance it can brick the machine.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying, I couldn’t find any info on the :purple_circle: Purple Circle of Death
Initially, someone said it was no “WiFi found”
Then I heard it’s a “Diagnostic Mode”
Now you tell me it’s an “OS Reset”.

I guess it helps to understand what the button colors mean, so thanks again for the clarification!

I have to disagree with you, The blue light is factory reset, unless you shut off your machine DURING A FACTORY reset, can it harm the machine.

Your information is erroneous.

And of course there’s one more possible reason for different colored lights: something wrong with the light.

It’s been seen before a few times here: since the white light is a combination of red, green, and blue, a failed green LED results in a purple button while the machine continues to work fine.

1 Like

or… your color blind…

Or unable to properly identify colors like on a dress in the sunlight.

Which one did you see?

1 Like

See, I had an advantage at getting it right. Did video work on a budget so had to not only color correct vids but color correct between non-matching cameras. Therefore, I correctly identified the black and blue dress. Unlike others, I can see what they think they’re seeing, I just know they’re wrong. They are welcome to what they believe they see, but it’s still incorrect to claim that what they believe is what reality is in this case.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.