Can’t click upload button, why’d you close my thread? I’ve been uploading from a 10yr old laptop I still can’t upload from my tablet

I’m on an iPad Air 2 and hsjng google chrome. No matter how many times I click the upload button, it does nothing. Trace works just fine but not upload. Also trying to do it through add artwork doesn’t work either.

When I used to use my ipad Pro, I learned that due to the formating of the page, the actual button is offset from the image a bit. It isn’t easy to find but it is there. I clicked around a bit until I learned where it was.

1 Like

No matter where I click, nothing happens. I’ve gotten it to do it once in all the hours I’ve been trying.

Have you tried the iPad app?

Yes. I can upload photos just fine there, however I don’t watch to engrave, I want to cut. Which means non raster files, but I can’t import any of those, glowforge app isn’t an option to share to from other apps.

Thanks for letting us know. We need a bit more information to investigate. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Click the link underneath “Share my system info with tech support”
  3. Copy the highlighted link
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.

Additionally, can you try again using Safari on your iPad?

Safari had the same results.

Thank you for the additional information. I extracted the logs from your Glowforge to investigate further and I see you have been able to print since contacting us. I have alerted the product team of the issue you experienced. I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!