Can we please get live chat support ASAP?!?

I emailed support Sunday about an problem. They got back with me Tuesday asking for more pics. I replied right away. Then yesterday I got a replay from someone different and still haven’t heard back. I really wish they would get live chat support ASAP!!! I have orders that need to be made and I have a paperweight right now. :sob: There has to be a better way of doing it. :thinking:

1 Like

I’m showing the chat option available right now at

https://support.glowforge.com/hc/en-us

I think it’s pretty much tier 1 support so they may not be able to assist. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

i dont see it. maybe some can and some cant?

It’s on “leave a message” at this moment. If on mobile, you have to scroll down a bit before the chat bubble appears.

that what i did sunday. and it went to email. it wasnt a live chat. im on a desk top

My issue is it’s not wanting to cut, engrave, or etch straight… I have took the thing off over a dozen times. Looked at the wheels, none are broken, made sure the belt was on right and tightened. Still doing it. And the last test print I did for them it wouldn’t cut through the GF PG draft board.

I really try not to post my issues on here. I have done what others in groups suggested and what support asked for. I’m 4 business days in and heard back from 2 different people.

I’m just frustrated that it’s not working, I feel like I’m 1 in a 100,000,000 emails they are replying to. With nothing getting solved.

I personally can’t afford to be a sitting duck right now with this machine.

Being able to live chat and even video chat support would be SO much help. Not sending an email and waiting 1-2 days for them to get back to me. Then me responding right away. And not hearing anything for another day or 2. Then it’s someone different asking close to the same questions you just answered.

Actually, posting here in Problems and Support opens a support ticket, so it can be a good alternative to sending email, since sometimes we users can also help figure out the problem. (For future reference it’s not a good idea to do both, though, as it slows their response time, as noted in the pinned post at the top of the section.)

1 Like

I know know that’s why I didn’t post my problem. Just stated that live chat is needed ASAP. Then after getting a response from GF in my email I posted the picture.

1 Like

Hello @kendraa182,

Thank you for reaching out to us here. I’m terribly sorry for the delay in our responses back to you. I have located your support ticket in our system and alerted the team. We are reviewing the additional photos that your sent now, and you will receive a response back from us shortly.

To avoid duplicate communication, I’m going to close this thread and will continue working with you over email.