Can you show us some proof that thousands of GFs are being prepared for shipment?

Definitely! But I think I be converted to a lurker as it should be with everyone that has had to choose to move on.

2 Likes

There are some people here that cancelled long ago and are still around. Who knows =). One thing I do know is we could use more laser posts!

8 Likes

If you’re making the right call for you…it is the right call.

And I’m happy for you. It’s a kick-ass laser, and you’ll get it before we will.

Enjoy it to the fullest! (And show your creations if you can once you get it fired up.) :relaxed:

7 Likes

Yes, it’s the right call for me. I continue to hold great confidence that the GF team will delivery a top shelf product. Ultimately though, it came down to timing for me. I just had to get on with things I wanted to do with my GF Pro.

13 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing that. Greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, though it is completely understandable. Hopefully you will be able to continue posting as other drop-outs have been allowed to.

6 Likes

The process used to be manual - I think the team automated it, so your account will be disabled shortly for posting. I don’t believe they’ve gotten around to applying retroactively, though, and some edge cases don’t get picked up. But it’s based solely on ownership, not on preferred beverage. :slight_smile:

Epilogs are great - good luck, and thank you for your support!

9 Likes

@jdodds, I will miss your posts. You have so many times helped me get a better and bigger perspective on some complicated issues on the forum. You certainly will be able to make that new laser sing.

If you are ever in the Ozarks, you are always welcome to stop by.

6 Likes

Not sure why some are “sorry” for you. I, for one, would like to say congratulations! :slight_smile: You made a smart decision for yourself, purchasing from a long-standing, reputable company! Being a laser-newbie, I won’t be as bold. The 'forge is probably best for me. But I must say I’m quite envious of your timeframe! Enjoy it! Best of luck to you with it!

• Tom
14 Likes

Kudos to you for making the decision that best suits your needs, and also for having such a positive attitude about it. I hope that you’re somehow able to share your laser adventures with all of us, as you’ve contributed quite a bit to this forum.

Best wishes, and happy holidays.

6 Likes

Good luck with the purchase. It was great having you here!

4 Likes

I would say good luck, but I already know you will do well with your choice. Nice machine!

7 Likes

The Epilog laser line was the first laser that I looked at, but when I saw the Glowforge I decided to go with them due to the physical size differences and the cost. I am sure you will be happy with your choice and wish you luck.

3 Likes