Cannot Purchase Designs in Design Catalog

Hello,

I’ve been trying to purchase some more designs on the Design Catalog but it keeps getting stuck on Confirm My Purchase. I purchased some ProofGrade Materials from the shop and that worked fine. I’ve purchased from the Design Catalog before and they work perfectly fine, but lately I can’t get any of them to work. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I mean.

Please advise,

Luis :slight_smile:

I wonder if it could be a browser issue. Have tried it with a different browser? Or after a fresh reboot of your computer or device?

I tried to clear the browser cache, a different browser, updated my computer, tried a different computer, reset my modem and router, and also tried using my phone. None of those options gave me any different results.

1 Like

And you’ve been able to purchase them before? I’m not sure where you are, but I think the catalog may still be not working for international customers.

I’m in California and I’ve been able to purchase them before.

Well, then I’m stumped. :frowning: I even went and bought a design just to make sure things are working, and I didn’t have any problems with it. Hopefully the real support folks will get you squared away quickly!

Yeah, I don’t know what the problem is. Everything else works except that feature. I wonder if anyone else is having this issue or if it’s just me. I’m trying to use a different network at a friends house and it still stays stuck on the “Confirm Purchase”

One thing that has caused hang ups in the past is having an expired card on your account.

Do you have another card? Or maybe try inputting your card details again at https://glowforge.com/settings/billing

2 Likes

I haven’t tried that yet. I’ll give that a shot. Thank you.

It didn’t seem to have any effect. I still have the spinning wheel next to Purchase Design. How do I request for a Glowforge rep to help?

1 Like

Starting a thread in this category has already opened a ticket with support.

1 Like

Got it. Thank you all for your feedback.

Oh no! I’m so sorry you have been running into trouble purchasing this design.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.