Can't add catalog designs to dashboard

When I look at a catalog design’s page I see neither the “add to dashboard” button (free designs) nor the “add to cart” button (non-free designs). I do see, however, a message saying " Designs are only available to Glowforge users and owners…" (see screen capture below) What might be causing that?

What I find interesting is that I can hover over the same design in the “Recommended for you” list on the dashboard and see a “get design” button. Clicking on that button does successfully add it to the list of my designs.

I’m wondering if this is related to my account being recently added to the family Glowforge including shared premium features. Is there perhaps some setup step that’s been overlooked?

1 Like

Sounds like some sort of glitch with your account. Email Glowforge support.

4 Likes

Could it be that you are not logged in to your account?

3 Likes

Also make sure you’re not using an ad blocker or other similar browser extension. I have had issues with shopping sites where my ad blocker protects me from engaging in commerce.

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. I clicked on the account icon at the top of the page. The account details page that comes up has a logout option near the top. I assume that means I’m already logged in.

1 Like

I thought you were onto something with the ad blocker angle. I disabled it and still the same problem. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I’ve submitted a support request with a reference to this topic. I will post progress updates as things move along.

1 Like

I received a response from the support team. She indicated it was a system error and that the problem should be rectified. I went to the catalog and confirmed that, indeed, I can now get access to designs. :+1: :partying_face:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.