Cant print Text anymore?

Hello,
Soemthings changed and I’m not sure if it’s illustrator or Glowforge app. Normally for text I convert to outlines in illustrator and Im good to go. I know Illustrator was updated recently but no idea about the glowforge app. I get the warning about text and converting to path, creating outline used to get round this? Confused…which is easily done by the way. LOL. Any help appreciated.

Still works the same. Most likely you have either unconverted text, or maybe just created an empty text box somewhere (clicking accidentally). If it’s a stray empty text path, you can go to Menu item Object > Path > Cleanup and select Empty Text Paths, and it will clean those up.

If it cleans anything up, the dialog box will just disappear. If it doesn’t find anything to clean, it will say so.

6 Likes

Thank you! I did as you said, illustrator said no clean up necessary but I tried reloading the file and bingo, no error. You’re a star!

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like