Can't switch to other machine!

What’s up with this annoying new layout? I have two machines for a reason and I need to run them at the same time, but there is an advertisement blocking where my other Glowforge is supposed to be (under Glowforge 2). I need to access this button! Is there another way?

That banner doesn’t have to stay there.

1 Like

How do you remove it? I don’t see an ‘x’

Have you scrolled top the bottom of the banner to see if you have to accept the privacy policy? Have you tried clicking the arrow in the tool bar next to the printer name?

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions - updating privacy policy didn’t work, and the arrow is what brings down the part that’s blocked off. I did configure a temporary go-around by using a different browser for my other machine, but still irritating!

I suspect it’s the small size (height) of the screen not allowing the whole dialog from being displayed. Try putting the browser in full-screen view.

2 Likes

This was it! For some reason it was at 110% - now it works (barely showing, but it’s enough). Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.