Capes....but these are different

Hopefully no one is tired of my fabric makes with the glowfroge. The ones in this post are different though. These are all Christmas gifts :slight_smile:

Lets start with my grandmas gift. She loves roses and red. So she is getting a cape that is reversible and has a black quilted roses on one side and then red velvet on the other side where I also engraved roses in the velvet.

So this next one is for my mom.

This next one is for my mother in law and I was pulling a snow globe vibe for it:

Also, this is what my GF just finished, its going to be a fun one.

66 Likes

You have amazing talent!

8 Likes

Beautiful, as always. I like the snow globe cape and the red … feels like Christmas!

7 Likes

These will be very popular gifts. I love the one your mom is getting.

5 Likes

Super amazing as usual! Can you take a closeup of the engraved roses on the red cape?

6 Likes

I love seeing different materials used in the laser, and there’s not that much fabric work shown here, let alone stuff that nice!

10 Likes

This is probably the best close up photo. I need to do a video of them because that is where they really pop. They are good with catching light and give an imprint effect as opposed to engraved like the suede does.

21 Likes

This is incredible. You are so talented. The people on your Christmas list are blessed!

4 Likes

Very nice. When I first got this thing I had so much fun exploring materials with power and speed variables.

4 Likes

How could we ever get tired when you have such a gorgeous fashion model to highlight the gorgeous work?

5 Likes

Not tired of your fabric makes, the opposite in fact! They are all gorgeous. Your family are going to love them.

7 Likes

Never! Just tired of feeling inadequate after viewing it :weary:

8 Likes

All your hero’s wear capes :stuck_out_tongue:

as always unbelievable wonderful stuff you did there!!

Jonathan

4 Likes

I love seeing what you do with fabric! It’s so nice to see the results and the contrast in colors. Gives me hope that I can try the same materials and not end up with a massive, flaming mess.

Let’s be cousins; being your relative seems to bring awesome gifts! :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

These are absolutely beautiful. Never tire of looking at other’s creations. I like the one for your mom the best as well although your MIL’s is a close second. Beautiful work!

6 Likes

Love, love, love! They are going to be so thrilled to get those for Christmas! Great job (as always)! I really like the snowglobe one, and the wolf, and the roses… :hugs:

6 Likes

Wow, your awesome additions make me want to get into sewing! But I know that would be a disaster… I will stick with simple machines. But I always love and am impressed with what you can do!!

4 Likes

No, we are definitely not tired of your fabric makes. Besides the fact that you are just about the only on posting such things, they are always outstanding works of art, and these are no exception!

3 Likes

Different indeed! Wonderful work!

2 Likes

I will never tire of your creations, and I am definitely making myself a cape next winter!

4 Likes