Capes....but these are different

I LOVE all three! Just FABULOUS!

2 Likes

WOW! These are incredible! Well done!

1 Like

You hit the snow globe vibe perfectly. These are all gorgeous.

2 Likes

Wow these are amazing! Great work!

2 Likes

No words can truly express how beautiful I think these are! You’re so very talented!

2 Likes

Those are amazing. I am a quilter and embroiderer and new to glowforge. I can’t wait to try fabric. Thanks for the inspiration.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

awed by the scale of this. really nice work.

3 Likes

So…how overwhelmed with love were your mom and mil about their capes? We need updates girl!!! :grin:

Well, my MIL cried (she often does, we renamed our couch the crying couch). I think it was a good cry and she liked it.

My mom loved hers. She works for an engineering company that designs ICs for spacecrafts. She wore it into work and everyone loved it. The company just got a laser cutter at their office and they cant believe the range of what can be made those machines :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They’ll be calling you in for consultation! So happy to hear they loved their capes. Not that there was ever any doubt - you design and make beautiful clothing.

1 Like

no-capes
I’m sorry I had to :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing: really thought looks fantastic!

5 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Lol Incredibles is so correct on that! I love them but they are not always functional. Now that I am working fur into my makes, I am starting to do more vests. They are just as warm :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooooooooo that sounds interesting!

2 Likes

You need to quit your day job and design full time. These are incredible!!

2 Likes