Carriage wheel broke

This is my first post and not sure if I’m doing this correctly but…
I need help in getting a replacement wheel. I was having issues with my GF plus not printing correctly and after some troubleshooting I found the problem. One of the front wheels on the carriage wheel is broken. I haven’t emailed support only posted here. Can someone point me in the right direction so I can purchase a replacement wheel. Please & Thank you

1 Like

By posting here you have generated a support ticket that the company will see. They will give you a replacement.

1 Like

It might help to also post photos of the wheel just incase that is needed.

1 Like

They’re going to need to take the conversation to email to get your address and other private info, so you might want to get that rolling yourself to get your replacement wheel ASAP.

Send an email to support@glowforge.com describing your problem, with a photo of the wheel showing the break and where it is in your machine. Also include your current mailing address you’d like to use for shipping, and your phone number.

If your Glowforge is in warranty, they’ll send you replacements parts at no cost. If it’s out of warranty, you’ll also want to let them know if you want to pay for standard or overnight shipping, since they’ll need that info to make up the invoice for your wheel.

1 Like

Thanks I’ve emailed them.

1 Like

@MrsHayes I am so sorry the wheel on your Carriage Plate is damaged. It looks like you sent us an email regarding this issue. I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post and follow up with you there.