Cat stacking game

Cute cat stacking game and box with slide lid (fashioned after this free file as an example. Thank you. Yes, you can make a groove! )

80 Likes

Sweeet! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s the cat’s meow!

3 Likes

You’ve been busy today! :slight_smile:

Great project(s)!

2 Likes

Awwwww, that is really cute. Really neat palindromic title on the lid, too!

3 Likes

Purrrr-fect!

3 Likes

Great job.

2 Likes

What fun!!

2 Likes

OMG!!! That is too freaking wonderful!!!

1 Like

Very nice, very cute, but from the title I was hoping for more hilarity, annoyed looking cats, band-aids and bloody scratches. :wink:

4 Likes

Did you make this yourself or were there designs somewhere, my cat obsessed daughter would love this.

2 Likes

I found a picture of a line up of the cats on pinterest, changed the saturation and contrast in photoshop to make it black and white. erased the shadows and filled in highlights in photoshop. and then vectorized it in illustrator. @smh4wd

4 Likes

Love the sliding lid! Very nice work!

1 Like

19 Likes

squeeeeeeeee! :smile:

2 Likes

Brilliant.

1 Like

Did you put any little grooves in the feet to make it easier to slot them onto one another? Like the grooves in tightrope walkers’ shoes & toes? Or do they have to rest on the 1/4" width of the cutout?

1 Like

…and doesn’t the sloped cut make them hard to stack?

1 Like

would seem to at least require some sort of alternation of “front” and “back”.

But it does seem they do stack from the picture.

It would be evil to do something like glue them all and then have your recipient try to replicate it without the glue because they knew it could be done (just weren’t aware of the glue)… :smile:

2 Likes

I found the image you were talking about but the resolution is terrible, when I am trying to clean them up it clips the legs of the felines and such, any pointers?

1 Like