Catalog design won’t come up

I bought the feather earrings from the catalog for unlimited prints. When I try to pull them up now a different image I had loaded after them comes up instead of the feathers. I have reset the design and it still shows the second image. I have closed my browser, reset my cache, and deleted all my cookies, and reset the design again and I still can’t grt the feathers to come up. Hope I can get this fixed. Thanks!

I had this happen too, and finally managed to fix it. Now if only I could remember HOW… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I think it was by deleting the incorrect images out of the design so it was empty, and then resetting. It’s worth a try!

3 Likes

I’ve posted about this before, as well. If what @geek2nurse says works that would be really great, so try that, but otherwise, staff had to manually go in and add a whole new iteration of it within my “library”. This is all do to the “auto-save” feature that was implemented a few months ago, and I did as you did, but to no avail.

Hopefully the above advice helps, if not, then support will update you within the next day or two :+1:

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try it!

Thanks so much! At least I know it’s fixable!

Not sure what I did but I somehow got it to work! Thanks for all the tips!

Thanks for the help. I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!