Catalog items not loading - [Resolved]

For some reason the two latest items i bought from the catalog isnt loading, older item does.
(businesses card holder and dice)
Ive tried closing and opening the tab, restarted both chrome and the computer but still
wont load at all. :confused:
Help?

Did you cut the item before and maybe delete the parts to clear the screen before saving it or going back to the dashboard for another file? Because deleting anything now does actually delete it - the autosave records the changes made to the file when itā€™s open.

(If so, or if they didnā€™t load correctly, Support is going to need to reload them for you.)

If youā€™ve deleted something from a Catalog file, and want to reset it before backing out, click the little [ā€¦] button and then the Reset button. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i have cut it out once for both, you mean just using the ā€œdelete buttonā€ to clear
the cutting area? :open_mouth:
Darn, so i need to contact support then i guess? :confused:

nevermind, i could reset using the ā€œā€¦ā€ button like you mentioned, thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You should be able to get catalog items back with the reset button.

Itā€™s only the freebies that you need supportā€™s help with.

And no need to clear the bed when youā€™re done printing. Just click ā€œHomeā€ to start a new design or load an old one.

1 Like

I have realized that if you delete it in one browser it shows up still in others if you delete something. I accidentally deleted the ruler while using the chrome browser and it is gone forever there. But now that I use Microsoft Edge the ruler is there for me again without using support. Not sure why it is like that though.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer @jules and @markwal, thatā€™s right. Iā€™m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!