Catalog Purchase Not rendering?

I purchased the Artisan’s clutch from catalog today.
I can open pt. 2 (the wood pieces) without issue, but if I choose pt.1 it says “rendering your design”, then goes to the image of the bed but there is no artwork. I have zoomed out to 67% and scrolled all over looking for it, but it is simply not there. I have turned the machine off an on multiple times, closed my browser multiple times, tried to open from the catalog itself instead of home, all with the same result. Also FYI - I can open any other artwork from my “Home” section without an issue. I can also upload artwork without an issue.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

1 Like

In the UI at the top the is a button with three dots. Click on that and there should be a reset button , click on that and re-try…

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the quick reply!
I got frustrated and moved on to something else…I’m in the middle of another job right now with 20 mins remaining, but I will def try that as soon as this finishes up!

That did the trick!
Thanks so much again!

1 Like

You are very welcome… Happy Thanksgiving…

1 Like

Thanks for the answer @gamn1958, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!

1 Like