Catan board test all with Baltic birch

boardgames
catanaccessories

Numbers completed

7 Likes

FYI, I got griped at for making the markings for roll frequencies too hard to see on the ones I made, so you might get dinged for not having them altogether. :wink:

0 Likes

What are roll frequencies arnt those the little numbers i. Printed in the middle circles

0 Likes

They indicate how frequently a number comes up when you roll the dice, which figures in to deciding where to place your roads and towns. I used little stars around the edges to show them, after learning of their necessity. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

0 Likes

I did not like the numbers so i redid them with the dots and letters on the back. This would be a great application for some sandwiched acrylic with a color in the middle where you engrave away the top layer to reveal the under color

2 Likes

Looks pretty good on the board

3 Likes

Oh, yes! I like the touch of blue with all the woodgrains. :slight_smile: You’re making me want to do another Catan set!

0 Likes

I switched to acrylic for the numbers. I think it looks clraner

3 Likes

After some stain

7 Likes

I like them all, but the sheep are particularly amazing!

0 Likes

I varnished the tops and started printing out the borders

5 Likes

5 Likes

Looks perfect. Colors are great.

0 Likes

Gorgeous!!

0 Likes

Absolutely amazing.

0 Likes

The border pieces were purchased off of Etsy (the svg) I’ll find the link and post it. Be aware that the single jigsaw pieces have to be upsized by exactly 6% to fit the glowforge Catan pieces

2 Likes

Done

I did the numbers in black acrylic

9 Likes

Everything turned out amazingly.

1 Like