Charged for Premium Trial

After much digging around, due to the incomplete and unclear instructions, I signed up for the Premium 14 day trial. After doing so and finding I still didn’t have access to any of the Free w/Premium designs, I received an email that read, in part:
"For the next 14 days, you can explore all of the new Premium features in your Glowforge app for FREE, no strings attached!

[Complete your upgrade] to unlock unlimited access to scores of designs that print at the click of a button, and get this month’s featured Design of the Month to keep forever. If you upgrade now, you won’t be charged until the end of your trial."

Upon completing the upgrade process my credit card was immediately charged for a full month ($63.93 CDN).

Please reverse the charge, and kindly fix both your instructions and process.

1 Like

@whitehill I’ve confirmed that you are still in the trial period and your credit card isn’t scheduled to be charged until the end of your trial period.

You can cancel before the end of your trial period ends on January 3, 2020.

A lot of time this will show up and actually just be a pre-authorization.

Thanks for the replies.
I’ve checked and no charge has appeared on my card, despite Glowforge and two notices from my bank indicating there was a charge. So yes, appears to have been a pre-authorization.
Perhaps the process to sign up for the free trial could indicate there will be a pre-authorization, to prevent confusion for others.

2 Likes

Happy New Year Andy!
There’s a problem with my subscription. Please contact me. Thanks.

My subscription auto-renewed before the date it was supposed to expire. I wanted to cancel it as Premium does not offer sufficient value for me. Please contact me to correct the credit card charge.

@whitehill apologies for the delay in responding! You’ve subscription has been canceled.

I’ve sent you an email with more information. I’m going to close this thread.