10:00 AM Mountain time
Running this token job this morning where 1st side is engraved and second is ignored. medium maple registered to the bed with powerful magnets. First side engraved and cut fine, flipped all tokens and started running the 2nd side. The image was displaced by a nearly 1/4".
I ran a 1000 unit job with this technique, 77 tokens on a sheet a couple of months ago and it worked flawlessly.
Also, I spent the entire afternoon yesterday trying to get a file of tokens to run and kept getting error message. Started with 105 on a sheet, and started deleting rows and trying again. all the way down to 35 before the UI didn’t choke. Both sides ran fine.
This morning went to run that same file and it was the second side that was displaced.
Got the app to accept a run of 56, and 1st side is printing now. If the second side is off again - Facepalm. I have 35 tokens out of a requirement of 1000.
Along with all that, I got the first temperature pause in a job, a 48 minute token print at about 2 minutes to the finish line. I can live with the pause for the sake of machine health, but the inconsistency in job size and image migration are a buzz kill.
Apparently there is a lot of software manipulation in the background, just in time to get between me and this job.
I know support is bound to have their hands full, sorry to contribute.
Edit - I will update when second side is underway.