I bought some chipboard awhile back to have around, but haven’t really had any use for it yet.
Recently, my cousin told me he wanted to try out D&D, so I said I would DM a game for them. I’m planning on doing Lost Mines of Phandelver.
I stink at drawing, then I remembered I have a bunch of chipboard and a laser.
I did some testing to get the settings.
Here are the settings I found worked best.
I edited on of the maps and tried it out.
I tried map to grayscale first, but it didn’t turn out well. I decided to go with dithering instead. It turned out great.
That is, it was going well, then a feakin’ Owlbear showed up!