Christmas in July Secret Santa Gift - Playing with MDF

Thanks! I like using the Meh Materials! LOL They are cheap!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I think boxes are my new love. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Beautiful box, makes a beautiful gift…someone will be very lucky this Christmas!

3 Likes

Thank you! I gave this one away. And she loved it! I hope others have the same reaction!

2 Likes

Rockin’ around the Christmas tree
At the Christmas party hop
Mistletoe hung where you can see
Every couple tries to stop.

Love it!!!

4 Likes

Oh good now I have Brenda Lee in my head! Thanks for that! HAHAHA!

2 Likes

True to your usual standards - plus what that twisted brain of yours came up with in the interim. :+1:
Great design and stellar execution.

So you engrave a bed for the edge veneer? :star_struck:

4 Likes

HAHA. My mind is definitely on turbo these days! I do not engrave a bed. Never thought of that!

1 Like

With a tool that has the ability of minute incremental control, I have spent a lot of time sneaking up on the exact setting I needed. More/less power, Speed, or resolution, there is a wide spectrum of results available to us. My “treasure hunt”. :sunglasses:
How cool is it to sculpt with light?

4 Likes

I agree. I feel like there are a million ways to do things and I want to know them all!!! Right Now! LOL

3 Likes

Oh, I love this set! The mitered edge veneer is brilliant!

3 Likes

Hey, just looking at this again, what is linen acrylic? I love the look of the ornaments (well and everything else too, of course)!

1 Like

Me too… The two tone technique is fantastic, bookmarked!

3 Likes

That had me cussing! The sides top and bottoms are just slightly shorter than the front and back, hard to move if you put the wrong one down. LOL

It is acrylic with a backing that looks like silver linen. I got it from Cerulean Tides. She has a ton of really cool Acrylics.

1 Like

Stunning, I hope to do just as beautiful work when mine arrives!

1 Like

Thank you! I cannot wait to see what you come up with! There are a million things to make, my problem…I want to make them all!

Arrives Wednesday…

1 Like

So excited for you!!! get your sleep now…LOL

2 Likes