Christmas in July Secret Santa Gift - Playing with MDF

Best advice I’ve seen on this forum to date. :rofl:

3 Likes

I got mine over a year ago, Still haven’t slept. LOL

4 Likes

I haven’t slept (a full night) in three and a half years. :joy:

1 Like

Love the addition of veneer. Really think every tree should have some of this acrylic … so pretty!

2 Likes

Stunning as per usual Sir. You inspire me… to make what you create. :0) I’m just learning the Photoshop family of programs and hopefully will be as creative one of these months.

1 Like

Very cool! What is the photoshop family of programs? I use Illustrator for all my designs.

There’s Illustrator, InDesign and then Photoshop. I’m taking a Graphic Design course to help with all this creative “stuff”. Want to start getting the most out of my Glowforge instead of having it “sit over there” looking all impressive. lol

2 Likes

HAHA. Oh I got it. The Adobe CC Suite. There are tons of tutorials on the Adobe Cloud that will help as well!

4 Likes

Have you ever heard of Lynda.com? They give a free month to try it out and there are lots of great training videos to choose from . That is where I got my start from . :blush:

4 Likes

Some great training there!

2 Likes

I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the Info. :+1:

3 Likes

You can also get free access to Linda.com through your local library sometimes. Nashville Public Library does this.

6 Likes