Christmas Ornaments & Tutorial

Here are some ornament files along with video tutorials showing my workflow in creating these designs.

Design Ornament in 30 Seconds

Step by Step Ornament Tutorial

Ornament 1
Ornament 2
Ornament-3
Ornament-4

54 Likes

Thank you for the share. These look very nice. I especially love the last one!

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing your files and the tutorials. I know that many people will find this very helpful.

3 Likes

That’s very nice. Thank you!

3 Likes

These are great! I especially like the “Merry Christmas” with the snowman.

5 Likes

Fun, Great video, Thanks for the share!

3 Likes

Thanks for the share and thanks for showing new designers the process. My favorite is the Christmas snow scene too.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing these! Very generous!

5 Likes

Very generous to share the ornaments as well as the tutorial.

1 Like

Very talented and thanks for sharing!

1 Like

thank you for these. How do I download the file for the ornaments? I am running an ornament workshop with our teachers this afternoon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right click on the design images and download them.

1 Like

Thank you for the ornaments and tutorials.
I was so fascinated by your screen seeming to hover over your hand that I missed quite a bit of the tutorial!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Hopefully it wasn’t too distracting. :grinning:

Hope you say eflyguy’s reply. The cut files show up as a small image. Just right click the one you want and save.

These just might save the day for someone who was too busy to start shopping early. It’s me…I am someone.

6 Likes

Update: I made all 4 of these in full sheets. (1. Medium frosted clear acrylic, 2. Medium clear acrylic, 3. Medium white acrylic, 4. Medium cherry ply) I shrunk them down to 2" width, just because I like nice round numbers for layout purposes. Plus, this allowed me to get 32 per 12x20 sheet. Only problem I had was at the smaller size, the font on #4 was too thin and didn’t work. I just turned it into a score and made them solid (on my second sheet of cherry) and they are beautiful. Unfortunately, when I made the design cut a score, I didn’t realize that included the hanger hole, so now I either have to drill 32 holes, or gift them as is. Guess what a last minute shopper will choose.
Thanks again. Nice, simple, beautiful files.

3 Likes

Im glad the files are getting some good use. Merry Christmas!

1 Like