Christmas Tree for the neighbors -

-The ones I get along with… :wink:
Free vector Christmas tree embellished with a few snow flakes, I also converted a few decorations to scores.
On a few, I flooded the ornament engrave with an acrylic solvent that ‘polished’ the engraving. Tip 'o the hat to @mpipes. In this application, it is only seen from a particular angle of lighting.
The balls that show green are the ones I flooded. Interesting effect, but provides some variation in the decorations.

Bad picture. I think it focused on the ‘Eastwood squint’.

You can’t see it here, but the detail on the snowflakes is amazing.

Neil Gaiman Quote

Lovely! :grinning:

Your other neighbors might be more genial if they received one of these :wink:

Nice job!

It’s beautiful! The different effects for the various elements are amazing.

Actually I get along well with all of them. :grin:

If you have a neighbor who’s an arse, chances are he does too!

No way! (We’ve got one who’s weird, that would mean we were … :thinking:Nah!) :smile:

Really nice job!

Thank you!
A gearhead all my life, with a shop and garage full of tools that reflect that - but I never had one that gave me this much enjoyment.
All of my tool investments further my ability, but none have nurtured my creativity like the glowforge. :sunglasses:

Very nice gift for your neighbors! Nicely done!

Very nice! I’d be interested to know where you picked up that base with an integrated light.

Here you go :sunglasses:

We’ve discussed LED bases quite a bit. A search here will bring up a few discussions about it.

China owns the LED market so DHgate and other import places are your cheapest bet.

Xtron is very good
http://www.xstron.com/dimmable-flashing-3d-led-base-10-rgb-leds-3d-acrylic-light-panel-ir-remote-control

It’s also easy to make you own with LED strips.