Christmas Tree Jigsaw Puzzle with Whimsies

So many enjoyed my Halloween Leaf Puzzle that I thought a Christmas version would be a really fun activity for families and puzzle lovers to paint their own keepsake.

We have all had a lot of fun with it, and it makes a perfect gift for the neighbors who have to smell my scorched-wood output!

I’ve used watercolors to paint the wood, but also alcohol ink markers and chalk markers, they all give a slightly different effect. After a bit of feedback, I added in this little Christmas Tree ornament to test paint on!

You can find the file at this link over on Etsy, if you would like to make one for your family and neighbors! I cut it out of 1/4" plywood, and the file takes just about 17 minutes to run. It has been extensively tested and lots of little changes to make sure all of the exterior pieces interlock. Oh, and I made is so you can change out the word “family” in the heart-shaped puzzle piece and add your own word or last name. Carved initials are super popular, like S+T :heart_eyes_cat:

33 Likes

Awesome job!

2 Likes

Aww, thanks Eric! I particularly like the reindeer hoofprints engraved across the top portion!

2 Likes

Hah! Missed that! (That IS adorable!) :smile:

2 Likes

Very, very cute!!

2 Likes

Adorable! I just love these shaped piece puzzles.

2 Likes

Thank you @Jules, @ptodd, and @cynd11! I was super surprised when my puzzle fans were ordering 4 and 5 at a time! Turns out they were gifting them to friends and family as a fun activity to do during Christmas. One of them even got an extra just to “have on hand in case” :blush:

I edited my post to add an Etsy coupon code for 15% off for the next 3 days ;p
Like the code name? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes