Circles being converted to an "X" shape

Hey forge friends.
Let me pick your brains. I have on several occasions have loaded designs with circles, only to have GFUI convert them to a four point star shape or an “x”.
Here’s a picture for reference.

Anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

I haven’t seen that happen, but my guess would be the vector nodes are duplicates or something. Willing to post your art? Or even just the circle? What program do you use to design?

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit this snag.

To investigate further, could you share a copy of the file with us? Please include the approximate date and time of the print in question as well.

If you don’t feel comfortable posting on the forum, you can email the file to us at support@glowforge.com.

Hi there @kathleen.newhouse - it’s been a few days since we’ve heard back from you and I wanted to check in and see how things were going.

If you’re still running into this trouble would you mind sharing the design file with us as my colleague Jeremy had mentioned previously?

Hi there, as we haven’t heard back from you in quite some time I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

If you still need assistance please reach out to us at support@glowforge.com so we can help get you taken care of.