Clicking sound, orange light---only 1 week old!

I am beginning to feel helpless… I have tried every piece of advice that I received on the facebook support page.

My WEEK OLD machine is not working, unbelievable for the price of this product.
I’ve used it for less than 2 hours, approx. 7 times.
Yesterday I noticed my engraving was faint, despite full power and proper settings… next thing I know the machine is making a strange clicking noise and the orange light is on.

I have disconnected and reconnected the cable for the printer head, taken apart the lens (cleaned and reassembled), cleaned the exhaust… all of which should not need to be done yet, on a brand new machine…
Our wifi works just fine… and the temperature in the room was 67 degrees, I also opened a window to let cool air in.

The chat option lead to “outside of my knowledge, email support” so now I wait…
7 orders lined up, on this large investment that sits… useless.

How frustrating. The machine normally makes a series of clicks when calibrating and after a print.
The orange light button indicates an error, was there no message in the UI?
If you can give the date and time with the time zone, it will help support to look through the machine logs.

Thanks for your comment, I am very frustrated. Hoping for a quick resolution.
Surprisingly there were no messages in the UI, I wish there had been so I would know what the issue is. This occurred yesterday (3/10/19) around 1pm, Eastern.

1 Like

Sorry for your trouble, but support will get you taken care of.
Personally I have had the use of two machines for over 2 years and both performed perfectly, so that’s something you can look forward to when the issue is resolved, and the frustration will be replaced with the thrill of owning your own laser - what you imagined when you invested.

Having waiting orders has got to leave your frustration amplified!

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.