Cold Brew Coffee Tap Handle

We have a dry office, but we still have a keg. :slight_smile:

70 Likes

Gorgeous. I love the mix of materials.

5 Likes

Your focusing on the wrong thing PBF… Pints of Seattle coffee… On demand!

2 Likes

The engraved beans are inspired! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

New way to roast coffee beans?

1 Like

Yummmmmm! :yum:

1 Like

It’s lovely! Can we get some details of the materials and process?

1 Like

Just black and white acrylic! Simple but for the design.

4 Likes

Oh! I get what I’m seeing now!

1 Like

Thanks for the demo. Now I know what to do with my sheets of black and white acrylic. Couldn’t imagine this. Nice sign. And one of these days I’ll have to try this cold brew stuff.

White? Or Frosted? I was hoping for white and red. But for now it’s black, clear and frosted. Unless I missed something.

Edit: Seems like I did.

Life goals: have one of those in my office, and the laser that made the cool handle.

2 Likes

Ha! That’s fantastic! Bravo to the artist and all the technical folks who made the printing of the handle possible.

1 Like

Artwork was the inimitable @shell!

9 Likes

agreed

I’m glad you expanded on the description, I was having a hard time figuring out what I was seeing–kept thinking the wooden support in the background was part of the piece. I know you said you used white acrylic but to me it looks like etched clear. But regardless, it’s just gorgeous!

1 Like

I thought it was etched clear acrylic too…it’s even more cooler as a cutout! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah! Sorry for the confusion - I can see that now.

Love this!

@dan anybody thought of edge lighting that? Because for an awesome project on one of your thursday things, someone could put a sensor on the level of the keg - say using a strain gauge / digital scale - and have an arduino driving some neopixels, changing color for full (green), getting low (yellow) and empty (red). I guess temperature too. That would look so cool on those engraved coffee beans…

5 Likes