Compact dice tower

Made a packable dice tower. Thankfully I have lots of designs from my stencils that work very nicely for cut outs. :grinning:

It folds nicely and can hold several dice too.

60 Likes

Most excellent! :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

I see stuff like this and Iā€™m all ā€œyeah, Iā€™m not posting that ugly box I made todayā€. I really look fwd to the day I have the talent to make something both useful AND ascetically pleasing.

15 Likes

Please post the ugly box that you made today. Tell us about how you made it, or why you tweaked the file a certain way. Tell us how long the cut took, or about that neat trick that you figured out for finishing it.

You may not think itā€™s as cool looking as someone elseā€™s design, but that doesnā€™t mean that we wonā€™t find it interesting or be able to learn something from it.

19 Likes

Thats very true @Drea, there are all levels of talent and experience hereā€¦we can all learn from each otherā€¦
I wanna see your ā€œuglyā€ boxā€¦ @markevans36301 :grin:

13 Likes

Yeah, me too, @markevans36301 . Post that puppy! Your projects invariably turn out to be useful ones that have me scratching my head wondering why i didnā€™t think of it! :relaxed:

10 Likes

Okay, okay, but just donā€™t say I didnā€™t warn you. :grin:

6 Likes

Excellent! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Really really nice !

3 Likes

Exactly what I want to make! Inspiring.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

If a box is square and true, then it has an inherent beauty.

5 Likes

Okā€¦got creative and made another designā€¦lol

Its not entirely doneā€¦Iā€™m giving it several clear coats and sanding in between.

23 Likes

Each new one is an inspiration.

2 Likes

Unbelievably :sunglasses:! I :heart:ļø :dragon:!

That works better on the iPad!

4 Likes

Pretty snazzy use of emojis there @jules. I am enjoying finding another use for designs that Iā€™ve been creating for years for my stencils.

7 Likes

If thatā€™s your dragonā€¦Iā€™m likinā€™ it! A lot! :smiley:

7 Likes

Thats one of several dragons that we have. This one can be made large for your back or will fit on your armā€¦lol

7 Likes

So nice to see cool new things from you again! We missed your layered goodies. I really like these dice towers even though I donā€™t play board games.

6 Likes

I love that gray color!!