Compensation for the wait

Not happening. Read every single post. I’m sure it was mentioned somewhere above, but being equitable or providing compensation is not what the offer was about. It was an attempt at an apology.

6 Likes

I know I see more freebies back there

18 Likes

gotta go with :thumbsup: no ammo.

4 Likes

Me too!

And when I got the email about the delay and free materials, my reaction was “score”! More time to figure out how to sell stuff legally in France, and find a permanent place to live before it’s shipped. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Still haven’t figured out where to source materials in Europe…

4 Likes

Plenty of places in the UK you can order online and since we’re part of the EU shouldn’t have a … Ah!
Thinking about it you’d better get your orders in quick. Some numpty thought it would be a good idea to let the public have a vote.

1 Like

Heh, yes… my husband and I both worked in England for a few years but with the ‘unrest’ there we decided France (where he’s a citizen) was a safer bet. And I can’t work in England on a spouse visa anyway.
I’ve seen some UK sites posted on the forums, but if I can find materials in France or mainland Europe it would probably be less shipping? I just keep running into the problem of not knowing what the technical term for things is in French. Google fail!

1 Like