Computer went offline while engraving

My computer went offline while I was engraving a picture. Glowforge stopped engraving and went back to home.
Is there any way that I can direct it to start engraving back at the place it left???

No. But the computer shutting down should have zero to do with what the GF is doing. They are not connected directly. Suspect you had a power issue or power spike if both stopped.

Thank you for your reply, I suppose that is what happened.
I guess I’ll just have to start all over again and hope for the best.
Cheers, Jack

Just to drill deeper: the motion plan is downloaded and stored locally on the Glowforge - so a loss of connectivity won’t impact the run if the print has started. A power blip though will definitely impact (stop) the print without being able to resume.

Oh no! I’m sorry to hear that happened. As @rpegg and @jbmanning5 pointed out, once a print starts it will finish even if you turn off your computer or lose connection to the internet. A loss of power to the Glowforge would explain what happened here. Unfortunately, you cannot resume the print where it left off if this occurs. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you run into any other trouble, please open a new thread or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!