Concealed Boxes

I have designed a concealing box and then made it into two different boxes. One is for keepsakes and the other is for…, well you can tell. :slight_smile: These are both .ZIP files and they contain all the SVG files to make the box, plus an instruction PDF and PDF of images to refer to. The boxes are basically identical with the exception of the extra parts in Box 1.SVG to help display the gun properly. I could not include the images I used, but made space for them so you can put your own graphics in. Have fun!

Conceal Box.zip (1.3 MB)
Keepsake Box.zip (1.3 MB)

115 Likes

Fantastic idea and design…. Thanks so very much for sharing!

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I would love to make one of these lined with faraday material for car keys.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Thanks so much!

8 Likes

wow love this thank you

6 Likes

Very cool , thanks for sharing

4 Likes

These are so cool! Thanks for the share!

6 Likes

so nice of you to share and great job!

5 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing your designs!

4 Likes

Nice work.

6 Likes

Wow, love the designs you added to the already very cool boxes!

Thank you so much for sharing your file. Could be used for so many things.

4 Likes

Thanks again.

3 Likes

Great job, thanks for sharing your files.

3 Likes

I thought I had already liked this. Nice work.

3 Likes

Awesome job been waiting on some of these kind of designs anybody have anymore please share ty!!!

2 Likes

Really beautiful work - thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Interesting. I might add a strong neodymium magnet and matching steel strip or post to form a “latch” that provides some “proofing” against accidental opening.

6 Likes

Just letting you know that there is a magnet catch on each of these boxes. I provided a link to the magnets I used and also show in the instructions how I installed it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes