Continuously scanning

I’ve only had my GF for aboutc2 months and it just stopped working! Swirling scanningvand nothing else!
Ive tried ALLLLL the troubleshooting suggestions still nothing!
I have a lot of graduation orders!!!
Support reached out with the same suggestions as the troubleshooting tips!
HELP PLEASE

Best bet is to run through the troubleshooting tips as listed, then report the results back to support. It’s a diagnostic process. The problem could be caused by a number of different things, and the fix is going to change based on what you report back to them.

1 Like

I did everything in the troubleshooting list

Did you tell them the results?

I sent pictures too

Then they will use that with an analysis of your logs to try to determine what the trouble is. Keep an eye out for any emails from them requesting additional information or tests that they might want you to run. (They generally try to get the solution lined up before recontacting you about it, for instance if a part is needed, they will get it lined up and ready before they contact you.)

By the way…continuous scanning might be a replacement lid cable, which you can install once they get one sent, but they might need to locate one if they don’t keep them in house.

1 Like

This machine was BRAND NEW. Its the Pro and i dont want refurbished NOTHING!

My apologies, you don’t know yet that it is the cable, so don’t worry about it until you hear from them. I only mentioned it because repairing that cable is a quick and easy process compared to replacing the machine. (You don’t want to have to pack the machine up and ship it in for repair or replacement. That tends to take longer.)

2 Likes

If you’ve provided all the info they asked for, then you will need to wait for their response. As you’re already working with them by email, they’ll continue to work with you by email and close this ticket.

1 Like

I sincerely apologize for the trouble. I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic. We’ll be following up shortly with next steps.