Cooling mode help

My GF is new, I’ve cut 4 small projects with it. It seems to be stuck in cooling mode. I’ve opened a ticket yesterday through the support email, but have not had a response. Is that the best form of communication? Just looking for the quickest option. I’ve read all the other post with similar problems, but didn’t find a solution. Please let me know if anyone has a simple fix. :slight_smile:

Posting in this sub forum opens a ticket, as does emailing, so once they correlate the two, they will likely close this and continue via email.

I assume your machine is actually within the operating temperature range?

Yes it is.

I’m having a terrible experience with the support team and the response time. I was able to chat with someone yesterday and we started troubleshooting, now crickets… Any recommendations?

I’m afraid “patience” is all I can offer.

I opened a ticket myself two days ago, no response. Three business days is their stated response time.

My patience is wearing thin. I opened my ticket Monday. I’ll try a little harder.

Your frustration is completely understandable, and certainly not unique.

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.