Copernican Orrery

Yes, 2 layers of 1/4" Baltic birch glued together. See pics above!

4 Likes

Love, love, and adore. I’ve seen the plans, drooled over them, and thought that’s wayyy out of my league. So happy you made it look even better.

7 Likes

What a beautiful project . I can’t believe all of the work and complexity of your work.

7 Likes

A truly incredible work of art.

4 Likes

Absolutely gob smacking - that is an amazing build

3 Likes

That is amazingly beautiful!

2 Likes

LOVE the gears! Thanks so much for the addition pictures! That is really amazing and you even stepped up the masterpiece with such a great artistic design!

4 Likes

Your art is phenomenal.

3 Likes

Have you sent those pictures to the guy you bought the original from? I believe it would totally freak him out, :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I’ve e-mailed him some pics, but no response yet.

4 Likes

Oh gosh, that is just SO pretty! Who knew you could buy planet marbles?

4 Likes

Wow, beautiful

2 Likes

Holy smokes, that is amazingly beautiful…

3 Likes

Wow…

2 Likes

Aloha Mike…that orrery is a “WOW!!!”

Spectacular work and amazing detail. YOU are the reason that I ask builders for pictures. I absolutely love seeing this kind of builder creativity.

Thank you for sharing these pictures of your beautiful and unique Copernican Planetary Orrery. You certainly have created an orrery you can be quite proud of, and thank you for doing the CPO plans so proud.

Enjoy! Aloha. Clayton

9 Likes

OMG! You’re amazing!

2 Likes

This is so amazing! You kick everything up 20 notches! We are very fortunate to have you in our forum … feeding us so many items to inspire us. Thank you!

When our daughter was in girl scouts (many, many years ago), the troop spent the night at the Neil Armstrong Space Museum in Wapakoneta, OH. We broke off into groups and made our own solar system. We all had a great time.

May not be able to resist those marbles!

7 Likes

That’s just not fair. You should have to disclose that you are a wizard.

9 Likes

Not officially. I don’t have a cool hat or staff yet.

9 Likes

But I know you do have a staff! :rofl: :star_struck:

1 Like