Copy uploaded or traced bed image

How do I Copy an uploaded image, without having to continue to upload several copies, so I can place several at once? When I right click on the image I get the Copy menu but does not seem to do anything when I select it or find a Paste application.

If you’re talking an image that is already in the GFUI you can do a normal copy and paste inside the interface.

If on Windows you’d select the item, CNTL-C to copy then CNTL-V to paste. I think that is Command Key on a Mac.

3 Likes

Yes^^, one of the innovative design elements built right into the UI! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Got it! I was right clicking…new it had to be something simple. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, copy & paste wonderful (Cntrl-C & Cntrl-V)!

But I still have glitch (that was supposedly fixed) that if I do shapes for cutting (e.g. 5) & then upload images for etching to place within the shapes (e.g. 2 images but need a couple copies of each), when I copy the image–or selection of the cut shape and image to etch–and try to paste it, it just pastes the shape again, or moves the shape only (sometimes even resizes it) vs. pasting the selection I had just Cntrl-C’d… grrr–need to do another ticket. Usually OK though when just repeating the same image.

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!