I’d been wanting to recalibrate my settings for doing cork since I got my production unit so I finally got some time to sit down and do a quick test. I still had some scraps from Ikea place mats. First was getting some reliable engraving settings. I found that using speed 1000 and power 20 with variable power setting for the greyscale worked well for me.
which resulted in an etch that didn’t dig into the material at all, but had nice crisp, dark lines.
ran some 3" coaster tests to see how I could cut as well. I ended up using power 100 and speed 300 which just cut through and pulled apart cleanly.
Now that I have working settings I’ll have to work up some nice sets to make for friends