Cosplay Armor: Black Panther's M'Baku

This is great work! One of the reasons I got the Glowforge was to enhance my cosplay props. Somehow I haven’t gotten around to doing that yet, so this is great inspiration.

3 Likes

Fantastic work! I’ve been cutting Worbla on mine recently, and it works really well. If you dont mind sharing, what were your settings for EVA? I’d like to give this a try!

2 Likes

Looks like the real thing! :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

Incredible work! I can only imagine how thrilled you were with the outcome!

2 Likes

More than happy to share! Please check out my post in Beyond the Manual for my EVA foam settings.

[EVA Foam Settings for Cosplay Projects](http://Link to Beyond a GF topic)

5 Likes

I’m pretty picky, but was satisfied with this one much sooner than my usual! If given my druthers, I’d never declare anything finished :wink:

3 Likes

wow, wow, wow!!! That is what I call true artistry. I’m not into cosplay, but what I see here and there… I just appreciate the artistry!

3 Likes

Tellement hâte de recevoir la mienne !

2 Likes

C’est un outil formidable! S’amuser!

@T_Dub Very generous of you to share the setting of your incredible work! Unfortunately we aren’t able to share non-proofgrade setting in this “Made on a Glowforge” category (liability reasons) . Sorry to make more work for you, but could you maybe make a quick post of these settings in the “Beyond the Manual” category and just link that post here ? It’s either that or the whole post could be moved to BTM if you like?

2 Likes

Sure thing!

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, Richard!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks a bunch.

3 Likes

Love this, will definitely keep this in mind for some future builds. GofW is another that has been on my back burner for a while, so can’t wait to see yours. Engraving all the details before hot-forming and connecting the pieces is brilliant!

3 Likes