Costumes today anyone?

did anyone else dress up? it’s definitely a thing in my office.

21 Likes

I’m working from home today. I don’t know if I should answer this question. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey, Dude! :rofl:

Dude. I didn’t dress up, but am ready for the little monsters later tonight…

1 Like

I love me some twix, but I hate the Two Left/Two Right advertising campaign.
keep your partisan rabble-rousing away from my caramel cookie bar!

4 Likes

Bok Bok Bitche$$$

Bunnies and Sign are made from Glowforge!!!

• I haven’t been active on here… Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2 are taking over my life…
6 Likes

Everyone on Reddit is talking about that new R2D2 Game. Love me some Star Wars… :wink:

1 Like

What did I miss? What R2D2 game?

1 Like

Red Dead Redemption 2. There is an ongoing joke how people see the posts on reddit for RDR2, and their dyslexia kicks in and see it as R2D2. …

4 Likes

RDR2 is Red Dead Redemption 2 on Playstation 4 or Xbox.

Really good game… taking over my life…

3 Likes

That’s funny. I keep seeing those Red Dead Redemption posts, but I didn’t make the connection. I wasn’t all that impressed with the first one, so I have no idea what this new one is like.

i’ve played a bit of RDR2, but haven’t had much time the past week :frowning:

That’s just about enough candy for the first knock on the door in our neighborhood

1 Like

We’ll see. I got about 20 kids the past few years. I used to live in a neighborhood that would get between 200-500 kids. That was crazy.

1 Like

We had a couple of years when we lived in a different house where we had less than 20 the whole evening. At our current place, they come in large swarms of 10 - 20 at a time. I think some of them are bused in from elsewhere. I went through three hefty buckets of candy last year, and expect the same tonight.

I separate the candy out, and put some of the stuff I will eat to the side. Then, I add it in the giveaway buckets as needed, when the other candy is running low. I did not have much of my own stash left last year.

1 Like

Most definitely!

My frog prince is adorable :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Our town had trick or treating on Friday. Last year we had them coming through the neighborhood in large groups for hours. This year, I think we had less than 20 the whole night. It was sad.

i’ve had less than 20 total the whole 18 years we’ve lived at this house. maybe 5 total.

more candy for me.

3 Likes

Are you a scary dude, the person that all of the neighbors avoid…and now one with a frickin’ laser?

When I was a kid, there was a guy in our general suburban neighborhood who lived in a house by himself down the road, away from all of the other houses. Mr Denny. He was rumored to have shot people. One year for Halloween, I decided to knock on his door to see what he would say/do. I think I was the only person who had ever gone to his house for Halloween. He offered me some whiskey. No thanks. He gave me a $1 bill instead.

3 Likes

I think our little goblins are gonna get rained out tonight…coming down in buckets at the moment. :neutral_face: