Cup of tea anyone?

I was requested to make a Lipton tea bag holder a few weeks back when I was making all of those food dispensers and man did this ever turn out great looking. I posted it on Instagram too and Lipton was the first to like it lol (not that, that matters just thought it was cool)
I made it so it can load the whole box package inserts at a time so it’s easier to load, then made the middle inserts kinda like a waterfall style and they are removable if people want to take the time to individually load them.

45 Likes

Looks fantastic. What program do you design / build you projects in?

I use illustrator and my mind lol. It’s probably way harder than some other programs but it’s the only vector program I know how to use lol.

1 Like

Me too. I tried fusion360 I want to do parametric designs so that I can easily produce files for various material thicknesses.

1 Like

Something this simple is easy to do parametrically with clones.

1 Like

This is so cool! I’m absolutely a newbie so I have no idea yet how to create such neat things but this is definitely one I will have to figure out. We drink so much tea and it’s always a mess in the cabinet.

2 Likes

I tried doing “fingers” using symbols in illustrator. Looks like your approach would work better.

Very nice design - and a hoot that Lipton liked it! They should send you some free tea… :tea:

2 Likes

You’ve got project designing down! Another great project.

2 Likes

Beautifully done! Elegant in its simplicity.

I should be knuckling down and learning Inkscape or some other design software during lockdown, but my frustration tolerance is very low.

2 Likes

Love simple storage. Looks great.

1 Like

Find a project that would make you very happy if you could design and cut it out. Can be super simple, but might be enough to energize you to do more! Good luck!

2 Likes

Very classy looking. I just realized I have gone all “summer” without iced tea. I’m suddenly thirsty…

2 Likes